National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- Effective Teaching Learning System:
- To develop academic plan for curriculum.
- To ensure effective delivery of the contents and student satisfaction.
- To achieve excellence results.
- To achieve students employability.
- Student-Guardian Scheme (Mentoring and Councelling):
- To monitor overall progress of students during his graduation.
- To improve presentation skill /written skill and communication skill.
- To identify academic weak students and reasons for their weak performance.
- To plan remedial actions.
- To develop leadership qualities.
- To monitor overall progress of students during his/her graduation.
- Value Added Programs:
- Industry relevant certificate programs are offered to the students to improve student learning experience and outcomes.
- Environment consciousness:
- Institute is certified with ISO 14001:2004 EMS Certified
- Water Conservation - Sewage Treatment Plant, Vanrai Bandhara
- Vermi Compost
- Tree Plantation
- water heater to derive energy from natural sources
- Energy conserving lights like CFL, T5 tube lights and LED’s are used in the campus.
- Informative Posters are put up in all departments educating Students regarding the necessity of energy conservation.
- Green, Clean and Eco-Friendly campus