Rules and Regulations
GENERAL RULES FOR LIBRARY
- Silence to be maintained at all costs.
- Identity card is must while entering and using the library.
- Use of cell phone and smoking in the library is strictly prohibited.
- While entering the library student must sign in a student register./ Scan your I – Card.
- While entering the library except laptops, students are not allowed to carry their personal belongings (bags, brief-cases, parcels etc.) and eatable items (biscuits, cookies, fruits, chocolates, cold drinks, tea/coffee, etc.).
- Students should handle the Library property carefully to avoid loss.
- Library facility is to be used for Academic Purpose only.
- Tentative Library timings are:
|From start to end of each term
|| : 8 A.M. to 6 P.M.
|During Examination Reading Hall(On All Days)
|| : 8 A.M. to 12 A.M.(Midnight)
- Issue Section:
|Books are issued only to persons having own borrower cards.|
|Check the Accession number of the books before leaving the counter.|
|Check the books for missing pages & inform the staff.|
|Enter your particulars properly in the Register.|
- Reference Section:
|Persons without I-cards are not allowed in Reference Section.|
|Reference books issued on I-card should not be taken out of the section.|
- CD ROM:
|Latest I-card holders are only allowed. Submit your I-card at the counter.|
|In coming & out-going CD Register particulars must be filled.|
|Latest I-card holders are only allowed. |
|Leave the Books /Journals on the table.|
LIBRARY POLICY OF ISSUE OF BOOKS / PERIODICALS.
- Students are issued two Books for a week.
- One book is issued on I-Card for one day only.
- Staff HOD/ Teaching are issued 15 Books each semester.
- For Non Teaching staffs are issued 05 Books each semester.
- Periodical & Bound Volumes are not Generally Issued.
- C.D./ Floppies are also not generally issued.
- If the books are not returned by the last date they will be fined an amount of Rs. 2/- per day per book.
- If the Book is lost prevailing cost 1.50% of the book shall be collected.
RULES FOR BOOK BANK SCHEME
- Books have to be returned in the same condition as found during the issue of books failing which suitable fine will be charged to the holder of the books.
- All the books should be returned within a week at the end of semester examination.
- All the books have to be returned by the same person to whom the books have been issued in the Beginning.
- No change of books will be entertained in the middle of the semester.
- If false Information is supplied to Library. It will lead to cancellation of Library facility.
Contact No : 9766000214, 9766000217
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting Hours : 11:00am- 1:00pm
(with prior appointment)
Website Visitors : 1216577