Welcome to Campus Facility
Facilities in the hostel
- R.O. drinking water with cooler
- First Aid and Medical Dispensary.
- Vehicle for medical emergency is available on call.
- 24 Hr Power supply with 200KVA , Uninterrupted Power Supply 5KVA, 63KVA generator backup.
- Wi-Fi Facility in hostel premises.
- Separate fitness center for Boys and Girls
- For Safety Fire Extinguishers are install in all hostel
- Security Person available in each hostel
- Mess and Canteen.
- Compliant register is placed.
Ragging in the educational institute is banned and any one indulging in ragging is likely to be punished appropriately.
The punishment may include expulsion from the Institution, suspension from the Institution or classes for a limited period or fine with a public apology.
The punishment may also take the shape of
- with holding scholarship or other benefits
- de-barring from representation in events
- with holding result
- suspension or expulsion from hostel or mess, and the like, if the individuals committing or abetting ragging are not/cannot be identified,
collective punishment can be awarded to act as a deterrent.
The following will be termed as the act of ragging:
"Any disorderly conduct whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of testing, treating or handing with rudeness any other student,
indulging on rowdy or indisciplined activities which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension
thereof in a fresher or a junior student or asking the students to do anything or perform something which such students will not do in the ordinary
course and which has effect of causing generating sense of shame or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of a fresher or a junior
General Instruction For Hostelers:
- Students are not allowed to keep any pets etc. in the hostel.
- Students in their own interest should not keep large sum of money or any other valuable items in thier rooms.
- Any Case of serious illness should be reported to the warden and the college Medical officer immediately.
- Each resident student is responsible for the cleanliness and good upkeep of the room allotted to him/her.
- He /She will be held responsible for the damages done to the room or its furniture and fixtures.
- If any student leaves the hostel and fails to handover in good order all the furniture/fixture, he/she will be liable to pay for any damages done.
- All lights and fans must be switched off. when leaving the rooms.
- All students are advised in their own interest to take breakfast/meals/snacks in the college mess/canteen.
- In case of any food poisoning due to their taking food at a place other than the hostel/mess/canteen,
the students will be personally responsible for the consequences.
- As soon as the resident ceases to be a student of the college, his/her entitlement to stay in the hostel will cease automatically.
- Newspapers/magazines etc. are to be read in the common room only and should not be taken out.
Additional Hostel Rules For Girls:
- Parents, brothers sister are allowed to visit the ward anytime.
- Names of relatives should be specifically mentioned by the respective parents, who can visit the ward.
- Parents must provide the address of relatives whom the ward can visit on holidays.
- Ward can visit home/relatives allowed by parents even on holidays. They must obtain written permission form warden one day in advance by submitting application.
- Ward can leave the hostel only upto 5.00 p.m.
- Male visitors shall not be allowed in hostels in the residents' room.
- No male student will be permitted in or around the girls hostel premises with any excuse.
- The resident in the girls' hostel will be treated absent in case she does not mark her evening roll call in time.
- Girls's students are not allowed to wear shorts in the hostel premises.
- The students found guilty of breach of these rules will be fined upto Rs. 500/-each time when noticed.
Hostel facilities contact -
Cell No. : 70280 36209, 98909 33127
Contact No : 9766000214, 9766000217
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting Hours : 11:00am- 1:00pm
(with prior appointment)
Website Visitors : 1216577