Eligibility Criteria for Direct Second Year:
- For Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate and All India Candidature Candidate:
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Diploma Course in Engineering and Technology with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology from an All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent;
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a University Grants Commission (UGC) or Association of Indian Universities recognized University with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) and passed HSC with Mathematics as a subject Provided that students belonging to this category shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering Program along with second year subjects.
- Any other criterion declared by appropriate authority from time to time.
For details refer Government of Maharashtra (DTE) website: