Training and Placement Cell
To support the placement process, the Training and Placement Cell has an effective system in place. The procedure for campus placement follows the following plan:
- Effective training is given to all the students related with resume preparing, e-mailing, aptitude tests, technical tests, group discussion techniques & final interview.
- Demo interviews & group discussions are arranged.
- The relevant information of final year students & pass out students is made available & sent to the companies or organizations through e-mail.
- After confirmation from companies, students are notified the job profile, package being offered, etc.
- The company confirms the dates with the placement cell. Interested students sign their willingness. The interviews are arranged at college campus or in company premises whichever suitable.
- Students attend on the given date for technical or aptitude test, group discussion or personal interviews as a part of their selection procedure.
- After the final completion of procedure, the final list of selected candidates is displayed.