Training and Placement Cell
To support the placement process, the Training and Placement Cell has an effective system in place. The procedure for campus placement follows the following plan:
- The Placement Officer sends invitations to companies/ organizations along with relevant information.
- A Company/Organization fills a Job Description(JD) containing details of the job (CTC or job profile) and the offer. JAFs can be sent either by post or email to Training and Placement Officer(email@example.com)
- If the company/organization is interested in conducting a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can send a request along with the preferred dates.
- The JD is made available online to the eligible students, along with any other information furnished by company/organization.
- Interested and eligible (as per the criteria specified by the organizations) students shows their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of a company by signing it's JD. The verified resumes of all such students become available to the organization
- Placement Office allots dates for recruitment procedure by considering factors like student preferences, job profile, etc. Organizations visit the campus on the allotted date(s) and conduct tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- The company/organization is required to furnish the final list of selected students in a sealed envelope at the end of the assigned interview slot. The organizations are also requested to maintain a waitlist of students in case of non-availability of some of the selected students.
- The Placement Office also coordinates the signing of offer letters by students who have been selected to ensure that they reach the company/organization as early as possible.