Training and Placement Cell
Rules of Placement Cell
- Students should register their names in the Placement Cell or Department Coordinator.
- In order to improve the performance of students in the skills such as Technical, Aptitude, Communications, etc., it is proposed to conduct Personality Development Training Programmes in addition to the soft skills training programme arranged within the campus.
- Students are encouraged to take campus interview in the fields they desire.
- Bio-data (standard forms available in the placement cell) are collected from eligible students and forwarded to companies.
- If a student has been selected in the campus interview and has received an appointment letter, then he/she CAN'T APPLY AGAIN and his/her name is removed from placement rolls.
- It is suggested that the all students develop the habit of looking at the PLACEMENT CELL NOTICE BOARD regularly for placement activities / notifications.
- Generally the students are advised to be WELL- DRESSED and to have PLEASING MANNERS during their personal interview with the representatives of the recruiting companies/ organizations.
- All efforts shall be made to carry out qualitative placement for the passing out students by the placement cell.
- Each student shall be given two chances to appear for placement interviews.
- Before appearing for the interview, students will have to sign the undertaking/willingness for the same.
- Attendance in all the Pre-Placement Talks is COMPULSORY for everybody, regardless of whether he/she is interested in sitting for that company or not, or whether he/she is already placed. Dress Code is STRICTLY FORMALS. Those who fail to follow the rules, will not be considered for placements.
- Students are not authorized to communicate with the companies on an individual level or in any individual capacity. They are hereby informed to refrain from any such communication whatsoever. Any deviation would be viewed seriously inciting action against the particular student(s) involved in such activity.
- Any corporate interaction by any student must be carried out in consultation with the Training & Placement officer.
- Once selected for placement by a company and offer accepted by the concerned student, he/she will not be considered for any other interview.
Contact No : 9766000214, 9766000217
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting Hours : 11:00am- 1:00pm
(with prior appointment)
Website Visitors :