Training and Placement Cell
- To look after the training and placement activities of students in the industry/ other user system.
- To have close liaison with industry for placement of students.
- To work in consultation with Coordinator Industry-Institute Interaction for organizing lectures from the professionals from industry.
- Arranging Industrial visit of students.
- To arrange for the placement of the students through campus interviews during their course of study as well as after their passing out.
- To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement.
- To arrange for expert lecturers to update the students and the staff regarding recent developments in industry.
- To sponsor students for various paper presentations and the Technical exhibitions.
- To arrange in service training program of the teachers according to update their knowledge and skill to teach the updated/ revised curriculum.
- Arrange Training programmes for soft skills and for interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise.
- To organize the entrepreneurship workshops.
- To arrange entrepreneurship camps and to motivate the students for self-employment.
- To arrange programmes for guidance and counselling of the students regarding various sources of finance, men and material for self-employment.
- To engage classes for teaching as well as for personality development of students.
Contact No : 9766000214, 9766000217
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting Hours : 11:00am- 1:00pm
(with prior appointment)
Website Visitors : 1216577