Welcome to Central Library
GENERAL RULES FOR LIBRARY
- Silence to be maintained at all costs.
- Library member is responsible for any book issued on Borrower’s Card.
- Library facility is to be used for Academic Purpose only.
- Photocopy facility Library Member Holders & to be strictly used for Research Purpose & not for Circulation OR Commercial purpose.
- Tentative Library timings are:
|From start to end of each term (Monday to Saturday)
|| : 09.00 A.M. to 05.00 P.M.
|| : 08.30 A.M. to 06.30 P.M.
- Issue Section:
|Books are issued only to persons having own borrower cards.|
|Check the Accession number of the books before leaving the counter.|
|Check the books for missing pages & inform the staff.|
|Enter your particulars properly in the Register.|
- Reference Section:
|Persons with latest I-Card only are allowed..|
|Persons without I-cards are not allowed in Reference Section.|
|Reference books and Journals / Magazines issued on I-card, one day only.|
- CD ROM:
|Latest I-card holders are only allowed. Submit your I-card at the counter.|
|In coming & out-going CD Register particulars must be filled each library Member.|
|I-Card holders are only allowed in the Library.|
|Leave the Books /Journals/News Papers on the table.|
- To these above said rules all the library rules in force and as modified from time to time will be applicable.
LIBRARY POLICY OF ISSUE OF BOOKS / PERIODICALS.
- Students are issued two Books/7 Days.
- Staff Teaching/Non Teaching are issued for one semester wise only.
- Periodical & Bound Volumes are not Generally Issued.
- C.D.'s are also generally issued for necessary purpose only.
- If the Book is lost full (With Fine) prevailing cost of the book shall be collected.
Contact No : 9766000214, 9766000217
Email : email@example.com
Visiting Hours : 11:00am- 1:00pm
(with prior appointment)
Website Visitors :